View Single Post
Old 17-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Craziest thing you did with a WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Hey guys,

What is the craziest thing you did with a WL, and where?
a. You did & regret, won't do again.
b. You did, enjoy & now become habit with your regular.
I share mine here lol.

Option a.
- Tarma in GL PRC house with girls that don't french. The experience is not wild enough, yet expensive for the time available, regret spending this $. 1658a.

Option b.
- Went in straight from DFK, caressing while stripping all the way to fucking without showering. Did it in 1820 a number of times with my fav WL.
- Dripping wet saliva face wash by WL. Did it in 1820, 1608, WH04.

Got Option c? Did it before and wish it can happen again.
- Went into the shower room, DFK in the running water while soaping each other until both of us completely wet from head to toe, slippery with soap and fucking on the hard shower room floor with the running water. Did it ONCE in 1669. Actually, I like this one more than the above b. I also did it with a FL overseas but with taking wet clothes off in the shower room.