Thread: My Gem - Relova
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future
My Gem - Relova

After a long hiatus, I am returning here to introduce my gem of a partner - Miss Relova. Gone are the days of complicated relationships or pure lust, and it is really rare to have a relationship with a girl who matches your level of physical intimacy and cravings. So this is one hell of a gem who not only invests emotionally, but is also adventurous and eager to show what she got in her treasure box to me.

Here is a taster of a set of lingerie she bought to show it off to me. There are a couple more of these lingerie in the collection, but more importantly she loves to pose for me to capture her, and asks if she looks good in it. Perhaps I should ask fellow premium samsters for their opinions of my girl Relova.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relovalingerie2.jpg (845.4 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie3.jpg (447.5 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie1.jpg (238.8 KB, 211 views)

Last edited by peterquil; 15-07-2019 at 01:43 AM.