Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeekingFun2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rauzitransform View Post
Gave Sillim kissbangs another shot today, went at a bad time AGAIN (5/6 pm ish), was told that I came at a transition period and that there are more girls earlier than later, next time!

Hot date:

Saw 2 girls, the first was REALLY cute but only did LFK with handjob + FS. No bj. Priced normally. Min something?

Second one wouldn't even kiss (???) because of covid concerns. I wasn't sure if it was because I looked Chinese. She also didn't look that great.

Kiss 21:

Only 1 girl, checked her out and didn't like what I saw and noped out. Unfortunate, she seemed nice.

----------

Would love to know where the other foriegner friendly Silim kiss bangs are. Next time I'll go back at a better time...

Hi ,
Can you please give some pointers on how to locate these kiss bangs. I went looking for these on Sunday 29th Jan without success.

Used Umap to locate Kiss 21 , Kiss Hot date and Kiss Hera. But could only find Kiss Hera. Kiss Hera did not allow me as a foreigner. Rest of the places are not visible in plain sight. Could see couple of singer bar photos. Are those Kiss bangs in disguise ?

TIA