View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
I don't waste time with bars or girls who do these things. It happens from time to time even to those of us who are wary and very experienced.

Just putting a caution out there. A waitress there did tell me more than one girl just milks lady drinks at the bar. I assume this also means a few also do runners as SOP.

The sad thing is i'm realizing Korean bars have girls who do this type of thing more often..
Unfortunately, its been the trend. 10+ years ago, this was unheard of. Today (pre Covid) its common practice among the girls. Girls milking drinks not as common. But runners are common. Lucky if half the girls will actually stay LT.
Korean bars do have one good thing. At least the girls there will mostly be honest about doing ST or LT and will tell you if you ask. So if you don’t ask beforehand then they are not doing a runner, they are just assuming you know they only do ST.
So do I still visit the bars knowing all this BS is going on ? Answer is Yes. Mostly because I enjoy the company while I’m having my beer. It sure beats drinking alone. And if it required a few pesos for a LD then I’m fine with that. I dont always barfine the girls. Mostly enjoy the drinking and company (with light touching) so I do get something out of it.
Cheers all