View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
carlosiam is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosiam View Post
22/3, Ple (Rollypolly)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...8#post19864008

Damage: $140/2/90

OKT: Clear instructions, no extra bullshit, clear n precise

Appearance: 9/10, a looker, tall fair skin, pretty face, syt, all eyes will be on her if shes walking on the streets

Body: 9/10, shes tall, close to 170cm, slim, nice curves, meaty ass

Boobs: big b to c cup natural, firm tits and nice nipple to suck on

Frenching: frenching queen

BBBJ: 8/10, nice suction, takes her time down there, love the way of her looks with a pretty face sucking on my rod

FJ: 9/10, very wet and very tight, this syt can match your stamina if u can go long. she rides u like her dildo and her facial expressions and moans are priceless, will make u very turned on.

GFE: 8/10, limited english but tries her best to make u feel like her bf. giggle hugs and kisses throughout the session

Overall 9/10, at the current situation, bro rp still has such good quality girls, kudos to him. Ple is one girl u must try , will rtf before she returns soon. Hope the covid situation gets better and we will have more fishes for us to fish on. Stay safe everybody and bonk safe!
RTF session last night at 9pm for her, shes a natural beauty, the gfe that i always wanted, wont give ratings as ive already done, but this time the session was more focused on foreplay , with me exploring her body and vice versa, 1 shot in 90mins, but boy was it a marathon. The sex was just exquisite.