View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Just a heads up, This morning I went to Kovan hotel 81 for my regular fix with my WL. When I enter the door, I was stop by the receptionist. Being asked lots of question as well as was being rejected entry when I said I was visiting a friend that is staying here. Moral of this post, mostly of the HOTEL have been regulated to follow the new COVID 19 law.

I went to a friend condo after that as well, at Rivervale for visiting. Was being asked to take temperature, form filling as well as they want me to show my NRIC for checking purpose.

I guess this period need to lay low to avoid getting into any legal problem. Those that still going out chiong, kindly stay safe !
I went to Hotel 81 at Kembangan on the 6th with one of my FBs and was told that they will see me next in a mth only as no transit bookings or overnight booking were allowed after the 7th lock down. Most hotels are out but some apartments are still safe. There are some MPs still operating at night by appointment only. I wouldn’t dare venture though.

By right a lot of things can’t be done but by left, things are still possible. Best is to play it safe. No point to fight the system during this period.

Stay safe guys.

Vanram