View Single Post
Old 27-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinehead1234 View Post
Yessir...Jap girls = High Maintenance. It takes the occasional LV/Gucci/Prada splurge at Ginza, to really keep them by your side.

I used to travel SQ from Tokyo-Singapore and Tokyo-Los Angeles in the past when i was based in Japan. What i remember most fondly is the come-hither look of the Jap crew.

There was once when we had dinner in a restaurant down over in Hilton @ Shinjuku and bumped into the same set of crew that were on my flight. As i could recognize the Jap girl serving my section, i casually waved to her. And as it wasnt really a full flight in Business that day, i guessed she remembered me. As some of my colleagues were pausing for a puff and she was waiting for somebody, we struck up a conversation (in japanese). Then i learned she was staying in an apartment in Orchard and has an apartment here in mid-town Tokyo (Takadanobaba)....i thought must be really rich to maintain that on a crew's allowances. She then invited me to pop by her apartment sometime that night for some drinks. As we exchanged numbers, i eyed a old fogey walking up towards us...balding but impeccably dressed in a suit (possibly Brioni). I was quite shocked that the Jap girl then slid up to the old man and tucked her arm underneath his......then it all made sense > Sugar Daddy....That really turned me off big time.

So the crux of my experience is that if you act like you are well-off, impeccably dressed (i was in a suit and tie) and potray an air of elegance and nonchalance, that will be the ideal first impression you wana create to hit up a Jap girl...trust me, it works most times. Everything else is then up to the individual.
=> BRO,thanks for sharing the above ! Guessed U should have known that she was "baoed" when she told U about the places she was staying !...Since i had choices,i was more selective by dating them a few times to get to know their characters well so i would pursuit those who were trained to respect their man liked when they invite you for a meal at the apartment,they prepared everything from the slippers at the door to a fantastic meal to toothbrush with toothpaste ready !.... They really made very good wife material ! There were a few that i really luv very much but i was too confused to decide...In the end i was introduced & fell in love with this pretty SYT - Malaysian Chinese SQ babe & we almost got married ! And only kept in touch with few SQ Jap crew after they quitted.Most already married with kids !....So BRO,those gals that U meet in a big city Tokyo will expect certain standards from their guy ! Maybe it's the culture too that some of them have parents that require them to have Japanses boyfrens !....Since you travelled there often,then you need to spend more time to network & then you can get to know some "single Japanese babes" !!! Good luck !!!