View Single Post
Old 22-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by amteel View Post
Refer to my post above for AMK 151 TCM shop. Must declare first I am a regular there and not the business owner. I owe Lele the FR quite some months.

The new setup offers a variety of TCM treatment such as gua sha, ba guan, steambath and shiatsu treatment at very reasonable price. I personally found the steambath useful as it relieves my body "dampness" due to desk bound job and lack of exercise (in the bedroom inclusive).

Lele is very patient and offers value added services once trust is established, such as free head (not the small head!) massage. Sometimes, she even throw in free steambath but I usually turn down and pay for it instead.

The treatment helps me sleep better at night as I have very bad sleep quality due to bad drinking habits and ageing to large extend.

To brothers who are middle age like myself with tight budget, this is a good place for decent massage and relief. Between price and value, I rate place highly for value for money.

Hope this FR helps.
She got provide special service anot?