View Single Post
Old 25-09-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Did your lawyer even suggest not signing the divorce papers and let her consider dropping her demands if she was the one who insisted on divorcing? She wanted it impatiently / urgently right? Then let her wait if she wants everything immediately at that time...
He was very professional. He listed down the risks and let me make the choice. I choosed the safer one which is to lose everything one time and then be done with it. Because she was insistent on it and was prepared to fight tooth and nail to make a killing out of me. Singapore just cannot give enough confidence that the man can make it out of the divorce without losing more than you can.

Just look at the gag orders issue. I didn't want to take the risk.