Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
Chrisdana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisdana View Post
Day 2-
Day 3-
Wake up 6-7 am & my hotel package was no breakfast. Just walk from htl Ava malate to 24 hours Kenny Roger to south, Subway till MOA...
Quesidilla cheesy subway

Mall Of Asia/moa

My tracker will sure hitting 15-20k steps. Wearing cap & black shirt to cover my chns face when exploring....
Go to sm market, MOA to buy souvenirs: Dried mango, snacks & drinks.
Then go back hotel around 10 by grab.
Try to reach any free girls from michat & getting 1 that mixed Sarawak+pinoy.

_____ Aiko michat
Meet on michat & stay near p. Burgos. She needed 2 hours++ for prep, transport to my hotel. Call 0 to extend for 30-45 mins.
The shitty part when taking shower, she just started get period...
I just keep proceed bcos h**ny & want to test... Luckily she was willing. Start covered BJ but complain my didi was b*g... speechless. Her BJ was good even with condom.
Put her on chair & f*ck her there, afraid bloody stain splash to bed. She seem enjoys it/act liked JAV...lol
Have a little bit blood stain but no different feel f*cking girl having period/not....
Give her 3500 +chocolate.

_____ check out 1 pm with no additional charges@htl Ava malate. Yipee.... Store my travel bags to hotel & taking grab to Lucky Chinatown mall

Some of the Surrounding areas are messy, a lot of dead end roads, many cat/dog shits

There is Nine Fresh & tried Halo2. But I Prefer tw version...

Recommend to explore ONGPIN road, many things @there.
I use gmap but still lost.
Pinoy fren recommend this local Hopia Eng BeeTin. You will see the stores in mall, roads, etc.

Maybe will stay near here next travel to explore & maybe find Chinoy (any bro have chinoy, can share)
My day #2 bonk with 20 yrs Jel said she is chinse from Davao, I can not identify chinoy. Is it by skin???

Saw Siomay & popiah @vege Select, pack it for dinner@airport.

Around 4 pm, took grab to Hotel picking bag & went to NAIA T1

Day #3 become travel blog.... LOL