Chrisdana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I think you are doing ok ��

����������
Thanks bro etsys for tips & guides!!

Day 1- 24 Mar
Land in Naia t1 & plan go Airforce but can not find...
THen, Go to taguig for personal matter. I can not tahan the traffic of manila. How can they so patient!?!? Worst than Jakarta.. my pinoy fren said this is better than before Covid. Lol

_____ tan2 girl J
From Tan2, meet girl J. When coming, the pic are slim but coming in a bit plus a bit but not fat. I am okay just test it.
Her deepthroats are scarry till I CIM, while BJ her tongue can swirl my didi. Crazy experiences.... D*mn! Usually never cum in mouth.... Ok only but will not rtf. She was a drama queen that told many sad of her life.

_____ tan2 girl Y
Walking to Durban htl & passing p burgos, see the hot syt girl with white skimpy shirts on road to Durban hotelbut I have appoinment with other girl. Sadly.
I stay @DUrban hotel, not bad & towel was soft + comfortable. Staff htl upgraded my room with window . Book with tan2 girl Y/Drama Queen with TW blood. She said 5k for1x & deal with 7k 2x There was mis-comm for meetup point. I went to starbucks greenbelt 3 but she @greenbelt 1. Sorry to her bcos my fault & saw her on middle area near starbucks greenbelt1 & book grab to Durban htl

Pic & real are same, luckily not skip this girl from my lists. Slim & white skin than most pinoy ppl. She was ready for camping. Her bag has slipper, tshirt, cardigan, candy, hair fixer, cosmetics, g strings. Her hair are smooth & loves to touch it. Lips was glossy & attract me to kiss it. Highly maintenance girl. I take shower 1st bcos she will be longer time to shower & it was true.
Start the play: she will lick your neh2, BJ with deep throat & funny cold sensation bcos she eats minty candy. New thing for me. Flip her & lick her soft neh2, Then do WOT. She was shy & cover her stomach with her shirt. There was ceasar mark (told that need 5k php to fo laser) but i said dont care & will not see that. She tired of WOT, hug her & thrust her madly in hugged WOT MODE. Hear her satisfied moans that make me cum.... Done my 1x & very happy.

follow by non sense talks
She attend her sister wedding & her sis face like pretty chnse girl, very different than her. Hear that I am her 3rd guinea pigs/clients. She did initial one@Cebu on last dec with guide of her fren. Saw her tan2 , many guys: jpn, cn, kr approach, from offering KTV @CN, who guys that she don't liked, many unread msg etc. She said busy w/ her job & only reply me bcos I offer $... Emotional Damage. Did 2x pop that longer than 1st. She is not liked long time sex. Xoxo. Love her lips, boobs & hair. Funny girl liked my sassy girl's attitude, beat down my impression as Drama queen...
Give her 8k with chocolate Brookside. Saw her phone when booking grab & need 900 php around 12 mid nite, stay far to north part. Cost more if evening.
Definitely in my RTF list..
[NB: bcos she was busy as young mom, work & she will be selective on doing this thing. I become the gatekeeper 😂]

End of my 1st day

Last edited by Chrisdana; 28-03-2023 at 11:44 PM.