View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Due to the sudden change of my work scope... I been travelling alot around Asia Pacific. Previously was to Cambodia, this time to Philippines and next trip would be Vietnam.

Thanks to alot of pointers and tips from this thread, the following are my personal experience from my 4 nights stay in Makati

Facebook - Created a fakebook account, join various local group for freelance. Unable to meet anyone from there. There were a few 2k to 3k pesos for 2hours and 2shots, however not all are SYT(I have a thing for SYT ) There were some SYT demanding for more(one even ask me for 15k)

Tan Tan / Tinder - I have zero luck from this app. I keep swiping right without much QC. The matches I got, the profile pictures are some China/Korean celebrities...

Pinalove - I would say this is the app that I am able to chat with alot of local Filipinos. Some are open to meet up without even indicating prices, some directly tell you their rate when you ask for meetup. If you have time to talk to them few weeks before your arrival to Philippines, maybe you can score yourself some hidden gems Of course, practice your due diligent on those "too good to be true" offers

Did not venture to any pub/bar/disco as I am not able to drink/sweet talk as much as before

Throughout my stay, I only up 1 girl, at 4500pesos for 2 shots. Timing wise she stay more than 2 hours. She is 27, not the SYT that I crave for but enough to satisfy my little brother

Hopefully I will be able to travel over to Angeles City for my future trip

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.