View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: To meet or not to meet?

Arranged meeting at Starbucks, Bugis Junction at 2pm.

Arrived to Bugis MRT stn at 12pm, telling "Mrs Fan" that I am wearing pink polo shirt with black pants.

"Mrs Fan" : noted. I will be wearing blue sleeveless blouse.

I went to the toilet at the building where Andaz hotel is located and changed my clothing into white tee shirt , grey shorts, and black jacket with hood.

Walk back to Bugis for walking around shopping till 1.55pm, then sat at the location near Starbucks to observe the situation , with mask up.

There, short haired lady wearing blue came ,looked around.

She look brown , not fair skinned as shown in photo given by "dating agency"

She was typing message, then head turn here and there but I switch off my phone earlier.

Disappointed with expected result. I crossed over to other side till at Han Cafe at NLB where I had coffee and cake, reading watsapp msg saying " I don't see you. where are you?"

Luckily, I don't get kdnapped and put in the van where I would be robbed by gang of foreigners.