View Single Post
Old 22-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Some guys may like to marry WL with children. Different samsters, different strokes.

One thing that is common is samsters will need money and quite a lot of it if he wants to marry a Thai woman. Money to support the other family in Thailand, Burma, Laos, Vietnam, etc whichever the ger comes from can be quite substantial. Besides, the ger's expenses will have to be paid by the husband.

I think marrying local ger can be more economical because she can work and support the family jointly.
If married local gal, most not willing to stay together with parents which is my main concern...and sharing same faith/belief is also impt.
Very independent with strong $$ power..

Married foreign wife, you will be head of the family...everything you say your wife will agree but sibeh siong. wife not dependent..everything will ask you for help and advice....

In the end, best to be pratical

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!