Old 09-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
meteor5115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One week at qingdao

Hi, every body any one coming qingdao before? Now this time have a bit cold, go anyway also not easy. Yesterday go one place call "hua yang nian hua", this place is some thing like Blueway(johor) but only 20(ringgit) can enjoy bath, mosha, footmassage,... after doing this all already about one hour. After got one qiong bu, she age about 30+ but like still fuckable. She ask me want to go body massage or not, sure want but i tell him want good and beautiful one. Then after she go and bring one for me, after i enjoy the service. She very nice and always talk to me, she help me open my cloth and tell me lying on the bed. after she take out her cloth, wah... the body so nice i think got 36 D. After she help me to clean my didi and start to serve my didi, she ask me can do two time or not, i tell her you can make me do three time then she laugh. My first time about 15 minutes, after she rest beside me and we start chit chat. After about 10 minutes she start to entice me, my didi also wake up already and we start to our second time. This time we doing about 20 minutes and we both already tired, after she down side and i up side finish our sex journey. This is my this week first time sex journey... waiting my continuous story