View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Medan Happenings

Hey all, just back from Medan over a week now so just share with u guys a little.

Medan city itself is not very big but the roads and traffic kinda makes it bigger than it really is. There's a direct train from airport straight to city center which takes less than an hour. I walked around in the city and realize there isn't even a proper pavement to walk. Told my Medan friend and they laughed at me, telling me no one walks in Medan. What?!

Another advise. Please use Grab or Uber and buy a local simcard. I got mine for around $10. Please DO NOT take random taxi or tricycle as they will chop you knowing you're not local. Save your breathe negotiating and take grab or uber.

First day i went to Sakura hotel or something. Few minutes from the train station. At the back of the hotel is a massage on the 2nd level. Once enter, they will show u a list of girls on the screen. Some high tech shit here. 2 colour codes, one being slightly more expansive. Room was like a hotel room, 2hours was around $30? with the massage. Can't remember. Then ML quoted me 600 for FJ. Didn't have enough with me so i negotiated painfully for HJ at 200. Thanks to the $10 sim card, $10 airport train ticket. $10 hotel room deposit and shopping before massage.

Found out Wechat can use location feature to find ladies to your hotel. roughly around 500. Depending on their looks and your negotiation skills.

Last day i enter some random massage shop by the road. Look super run down and old but filthy cheap like 2hours 100 only. If you have nothing to do the entire day, u can literally spend 10hours there for only $50 sing. I chat up with the ML, typical plump indo that looks like anyone u can find at payalebar. She offered me 250 for hotel call at night full service with massage which i seriously considered. But i did had a HJ n slight BJ before i left. Gave her around 200 incl massage.

Sorry for failure to phase as im lazy as it's 3am now. Hope you guys appreciate.