Thread: L1610
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Yes...I hope he be low profile together with her gal...must always give ppl chance...But I must salute for his gut to step into the house two weeks ago to receive cold shoulder
Am not surprised as this kinda clown is damn bloody thick skin ... I know he at one time was targeting the house mate of CS after his failed attempt on the latter. I doubt he dares to step into 54A. This samster is a scum not only of the earth but also a black sheep of the GL community. He is worse off than the deranged Gigolodick who quietly faded away when OKT Lek politely asked him to back off from that now-defunct WL. This samster/punter is a nuisance to the OKT and a dangerous element to the WL ...

My Personal FR Thread: