View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Haha...yeah. True! But Geremi is a utility player who could play in the flanks or as a defenssive mdf. But he has been playing on the flanks these last few years.
i feel that he has spent too much time away from regular football to keep his level. will have to see then.

Quote:
I would love Klose to play for us. He would be our next Klinsmann but he is too big a name and It wont make any of our strikers happy if they dont get to play. Look at Mido. Defoe too expressed disapointment once and so did Keane last season.As much as I like Klose to play for us, team morale wise, I think we would be better off to have an up-and coming striker as our 4th striker. Maybe promote Lee Barnard or sign Nuggent or Sam Parkin or Dean Ashton. Darren Bent would make a good 4th choice striker as well. Or go abroad, sign Saldado of Real Madrid or Javier Portillo.
i thought mido has gone, hasnt he??? defoe can go already, it is in the news. klose will present a very good option for spurs with his "legendary" aerial powess. nugent seems like a sure bet to go to everton. dont think dean ashton is going anywhere if curbishley knows his ability. think he does. portillo too lightweight lah, in my view.

Quote:
Yeah. If he signs he needs to work hard. But he will be under the tutorledge of Ledley King and Dawson, both England internationals. As a matter of fact, all young players need time to realise his potential. We are not looking for instant hits, coz we already have the players to do the job. we look at it as a long term thing.
well, only time will tell.

Quote:
Niemi knows that age is catching up. If he realise this, then he would be willing to play second fiddle anytime
actually, i think niemi still can be a number 1 keeper in the premiership. he is very consistent. the smaller teams will also try to sign him. it will all depend whether he wants regular football or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
With his HEAD too at that!!! don't think Fab will go anywhere...and hopefully Henry comes back (unless he's going to Barca)...as Arsenal re-build this young squad...they may lose top 4 I hope you're not talking about Shebby Singh!! I really think it's hard for Liverpool to break into that top 2, furthermore..Rafa rotates worse than Jose...in my opinion!

JWNY
for teams trying to sign henry, this is the best time cos wenger is also unsure of his position. henry has already come out to say that arsenal is not doing enough, hinting at their lack of ambition. if henry goes, fabregas will also want to go for sure.

for liverpool, only time will tell. benitez knows what he wants. if he gets that, it would take the biggest fools to discount them.