View Single Post
Old 21-12-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After RAW sex will your partner clean your dick with mouth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
My gf and past gfs lick the remaining cum at the dick head. Use their fingers to juice the remaining cum in my dick, push them out like sugarcane and lick it off. Very kinky and sexy. Made me hard again and second round begins
I had that experience too. My gf will suck all my cums into her mouth, and my gf will not stop , she will keep licking the tip of my old didi, and stroking my old dick to drain out all my cums.Then she sucked my didi dry dry.
After that, I will be lying on bed till check out. My gf will carry on teasing my didi also.
Min 6 pts for trade.