View Single Post
Old 27-06-2010, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

i have two incidents to share:

the first time was during a grp discussion. i was sitting beside this ah-lian whose t-shirt was one size too big. all of us were sitting on the floor during the discussion. jus so happened that she was the one writing down the notes, so naturally she would bend forward to jot down. wahhhh i got a full view of the right side of her beige color bra, and it was a full b leh. frm time to time she would bend forward to write, so frm time to time i would tilt my head to beo

the second time technically was not a zaogeng incident, but it was bordering. once i was walking towards a mrt station. walking in front of me was this OL wearing a light yellow dress and in black pantyhose. the dress was abit translucent in the sunlight so i can see some outline of her pantyhosed thighs and the control top part. wahhhh i could not take it, kept beo-ing as i walked behind her. as she turned away into the mrt station, i turned away into the public toilet to fantasise