View Single Post
Old 30-04-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Run thru Nono's signature and found it here: Chicken Rice
Clever move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
A clap for Humlea warm respond.
I guess he is asking you to da bao the Budi Siang Malam chicken rice back from Batam to Sillypore and have it delivered right to him. Not treating him to that meal,hehehe...its the effort that counts,not the money. *joking*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericlee168 View Post
Anyone know which massage place opposite BCS mall or within BCS mall are dirty? Appreciate your help... thanks
Staying near BCS area = good food and good shopping with clean massage

Staying near Utama area = cheap dirty massage but have some good food

Staying near Formosa area = Good massage + good food + good shopping

I often ask myself,why am i staying near BCS.There must be a reason for everyone staying at different places of Batam,thats where we set our priorities on what we were truly looking for when in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by modofoko View Post
anyway... I read online that Rachada KTV has closed.. so will go Alisan for my TCSS.
Yes,Rachada KTV was replaced by Dynasty99 which was previously beside Formosa Hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by modofoko View Post
and bro nono... congrats on ur 27th trip already..
Thank you.

May your upcoming trip be as enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophone View Post
Thx u for this post bro nono,i almost plan my btm right onto a indo holiday.
No problem,bro. It is the exact reason why i post the Indonesia Public holiday list out for,so as to help myself plan for my Batam trip ,avoiding collision with public holidays. And may you have a good trip.

Starting of my trip plan :

https://sbfsg.org/showpo...postcount=1539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Yes, correct, but it's MUCH BETTER to check-in and *get the boarding pass* immediately on my arrival.
Definitely,what i shared was an alternative. My Batam beginner's guide advise the same thing as you have said. The newbies with me were often being guided to collect the return boarding pass 1st upon arrival to Batam ferry terminal during day 1 ,before being shown the other alternative during their last day upon checking out of hotel.

I dont rely on one method,in case there's an "all else fail" situation. "Alternative" is like a play-safe button (for me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
Bro nono1973 and others who have tried stayed ..

In your opinion , Which hotel offers the most comfortable bed ?
Biz , Da Vienna , Farmosa , Hana , Lai Lai , Utama , Hans Inn amongst others
Since you asked,and base on your question,it would be Tempat Senang Spa Resort :

A good friend of mine brought me there twice,the beds were the best i had tried (napping) and seen. To be exact,they have the best themed bed room in the whole of Batam base solely on my limited experience,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info