Thread: Fun In Paris
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all
Re: Paris experience and warning

Hi All,
Since we are into sharing our "learnings", i thought i should also share my experience while i was in Budapest alone. Along the famous walking street, i was approach by 1 lady who pretended to be a tourist and seems to be asking for some directions. She started small talk about where i am from and what i am doing there. I was actually looking for a cafe then to rest my legs (after walking around for hours) and some coffee. Her lady friend then came over and joined in the conversation and after a while they suggested for coffee. Since it coffee, i asked ok.

She said she "knows" of a cafe "around the corner and she brought me there. So each of them held on to my arms (plus breast squeezing on my arms) and lead me there. We chatted and i thought i going to have a threesome soon. (got lucky when i was partying at a beach club the night before with some friends).

Got there after 5-10mins of walking, brains were already screwed by horny thoughts till i lead my guard down. Sat down and i asked for the menu, the waiter brought the menu and we ordered coffee. After coffee, they were suggesting to try their local liqueur (couldn't remember the name). So i asked how much is it and they asked the waiter and they translated it back to me that it cost Euros 40-50 per small bottle 350ml. So i said OK and i ordered a bottle. After several shots, we ran out of drinks and i ordered another. Into our 2nd then the 3rd bottle, one of them left to visit the ladies or something, leaving me with one chick and she was stroking my crotch and telling me they will bring me partying that night, etc.. We finished the 3rd bottle and the waiter came, she asked if i wanted have another bottle. The waiter said this brand of liqueur is out and asked for us to try another brand. My big "head" started to kick in and knew something is not right. I thought to myself, since it is still only 7pm and they ran out of liqueur!! I told them i had enough and i wanted go and get ready to go out at night. They told me to stay and they will take me. I told her if she wants some more drinks she can order for herself since i have enough. She went ahead to order another bottle and the waiter brought it over. She began to pour the drinks and started drinking and seducing me and the other chic came back. I knew i need to get out but i dont want to look like a fool as well so i told the waiter to bring the bill. Now this chic who ordered the drink wanted to leave but i held her back with the excuse to translate for me when the waiter came back.

The waiter came back and i saw the hand written bill came to a sum of Euros 450. In my mind, i knew i was being con. I asked the waiter (in all different ways) how much is my share and he pretended he didnt understand me. So i told the gals that she said its around euros 50 per bottle which i order and how it came to E400? She said the brand ran out and she ordered another which was "slight" more expensive. So i knew this is a scam and i told them, this is my share for what i ordered and gave E200 which i kept in my small business card holder. I told them i would love to buy them more drinks but this is all i have and i showed them the empty BC holder (good thing i keep my money in different place and pockets, just in case i get pick pocket and i don't bring all my cash out. I dont bring any cards out unless i really wanted to buy something). So after 5mins of debate knew i need to leave ASAP before more of them came. They were asking me to pay by cards (Visa) but i told them i dont have and they wanted to follow me back to my hotel (Hilton) to get it. I said no and i stood up and left quickly. I walked out quickly and was worried that someone would follow me back. Thankfully, nothing else happened and i was safe. If things got rough, i would have paid since i have more cash in my other pocket.

Hope this helps for those who wants to cheong Budapest to beware. This was 1 year ago during summer and the chics there were the hottest i ever seen. Yummy.

Just got back 1 month ago from Prague and another happening place.

Sorry if the experience is not relevant to Paris. Maybe i should start a tread on Budapest.

Cheers.