View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
weihc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweihc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

ok... I mentioned that I wasn't going to try the half pill + spray combo.... but i couldn't help myself.

but there's a slight variation to my combo... which I think was a mistake (read on and you'll see what I meant), big mistake.

so, last night unker wanted to try the pill + spray. took half a pill and sprayed twice on the little bro and waited. started to get frisky with wifey, but was told her menses are round the corner and worried there might be blood...so I decided to put on condom... except that I only had the durex performa (with desensitizing cream)...

that was my biggest mistake.

long story short... missus was super happy and wet as my little bro was so hard, hot and I was banging away. no need to say... she came quite a few times again and was really tired out tonight too.

problem was... unker's little bro is too desensitized by the spray and the performa cd+cream! I changed to all sort of positions which can give more tightness and sensations... and kept pumping away...also no use. this time i was really really tired... i had been going on for almost an hour of slow, fast, frantic, very slow banging... and still not cumming.

so...i tried to suggest to my wife what I never tried before. which was to try anal.

to my surprise she actually gave me permission (maybe she was guilty on her part as she had cum quite a few times and I had yet to cum lol)! so, I slowly wet her using her own fluids and tried my 1st anal penetration ever. slowly and cautiously unker pumped and... the sensation is really really on a different level siah! though wife's pussy is tight, but anal wise...the grip is engulfing the dick so tight and full, but I was also worried for wife's reaction, so I went real slow each stroke. thank god, the slow strokes concentrated all the sensation on my dick and 10+ strokes later... I was finally able to cum... after that I just laid on top of my wife with my still hard dick in her ass.

advice to all! please do not mix the spray with any other performance cream etc... unless you got superman's stamina. coz, unker was really wasted physically after last 2 nights of hard banging. today took morning off work as my thighs were strained and like jelly.