View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
weihc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweihc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

lol... wah, my review selected for one of the best reviews ah... next time got discount boh?

ok... I got another review... not for the pill, but the spray I got yesterday.

ok, I got the spray and was briefed earlier on the usage. so went back home and this time i told my wife about the spray... she wasn't too happy I was using "stuff" (she definitely wasn't unhappy later, lol).

got about our usual routine then finally had time and got to bed. I had applied the spray slightly earlier so I didn't waste time eating out my wife to get her wet and ready.

long story short... on my first round (usually I'm about 20mins, max 30mins type), I went all the way about 40mins. wife lost count times she came, as her legs went soft. for me even more jialat, I was doing missionary, standing missionary then doggie (my most sensitive position) and then still not cumming yet. ended up by almost 40mins, uncle shagged till almost no stamina liao...

finally from doggie style then changed to something like this...

the sensation after that was too much for me and I came a whole load inside her.

this time round, uncle didn't go for second round... too tired. uncle have to get in better shape, lol. wife's reaction wasn't as bad after the action... she said she liked it a lot... but also kinda tired her out. well she did have a deep sleep after that... so much so that she was snoring...

I can't wait to combine half pill and spray.
but I think I better build up my stamina first.