View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Any husband here can accept his wife having another FB outside?

My story about my FB is that both she and husband are still loving, have a young toddler but their sex life was dull and hubby cannot last long in bed. FB is always tired after went home to make toddler sleep therefore they seldom have sex. Husband dun initiate sex and she’s the reactive type lady. But she hungrily msg me for sex every week. She will meet me for hot sex before going home to take care of kid. She give very good bj and much better than any other lady I had before. Also we sexting a lot which she dun do it with her husband.

I think many married couple does not have the chemistry way before when they are dating couple. This is what we can do with FB but not with our own wife I think.

Last edited by sleepy80; 04-08-2023 at 05:25 PM.