View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 13
ILick56 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterILick56 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterILick56 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterILick56 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post
the pills really should put a warning...
something like..."use with consideration for your partner"

like I mentioned about my plans for weekends... usually just meant bonking weekends for me and the missus.

we started the weekend early, right from Friday night though without pills. so Fri night was as per my usual duration and I relaxed after the session.

but on Sat night, I took 1 pill before dinner and told my missus about it... lol she was laughing in half anger saying I was using cheat codes, no wonder so super.

1st session was usual and I came 30mins or so after. the problem was 2nd round and 3rd round...my steel rod was still red hot and the missus asked me to really give it to her...and I guess, this should be where the "warning" should come in. this time round I was really going hard and rough on my wife... that after I came for the second time, I didn't stop, just changed another position and continued to pump her like no tomorrow.

by this time, my wife's ass and my groin already a sticky messy patch... (luckily for towels). but I wasn't done... I just kept ramming her... until I heard her calling me to stop... almost thought she was just too horny... and role playing... when I noticed her saying her calves were cramping.

position suddenly changed to massage her calves with my dick still sticky and erect lol... resumed at a gentler pace after that. feels kinda apologetic to my wife after sat night, though my wife laughed it off. and I think I'll use half pills from now on, just in case. my remaining weekend I continued without the pills and much gentler, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post
lol... I'll share when she's ready la.
and most likely in the chubby section

ya... paiseh...my mind at that moment really only 1 thought, to fuck her hard and rough and hear and watch her cum only.
How I wish my partner sex drive as much as ur wifey.