View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Loophole to enter Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
My understanding of that news from yesterday is they will finalize the plan by the end of October. This is for longer term visitors and it will still require the 14 day quarantine. I think they have no idea what to do.
Nah the news is out today via bangkok post,if i remembere correctly.
Its not only for the long term stayers...its basically open up for most...but with risk plan and measures in place..well, you cant trusts the thai with plans...
But i do very much agree that they really should open up...
Really have to learn to live with the virus...
The virus by now would have mutate till infected person will have no symtoms and if really in worse case, go see doctor and get treated and get well...

I'M CIM KING