Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
1. Started visiting an ML at Tg Pg. She moved to BQ and I followed. Later she kanna bao so she dont do anymore, just schedule job for others. So she arranged a new milf for me. quite wild. Everytime after bbbj she will rub her pussy on my cock for a few seconds. One day after 69, she did the same again so I decided to try my luck. Jackpot my cock went in. She was a bit shocked (maybe she pretended) and I pulled her down on top of me and I start pumping. But later still wear cd after change position. Her pussy was beautiful. Not much meat on the outside, almost just 1 slit nia.

After she left, changed to another ML in the MP but she RTC for 6 months. When she came back, she joined another MP and I supported her again. The moment on 2nd visit she let me raw. She asked if I brought cd and I said I forgot. So after I gave her cunninglus I straightaway go on top of her and frenched with her. She also didnt care so much and pulled my dick in. After which, she will always jio me via wechat when she feels horny so I will respond as quickly as I can. I think one of the key actions I did was that I licked her pussy for 5 to 10 mins. Dunno whether she came or not but didnt stop me. Sometimes she even let me CIP. To the point I wanted to pull out and she still put me back in. Gfe was also good. She let me stay inside her for 5-10mins after cumming and we just hugged. Unfortunately she wanted to have a proper r/s with me e.g. go my house 拜年, stay overnight, go for vacations (before covid time). We even talked about her trying to do only hj or go to clean shop after I "officially date" her. Thank goodness I managed to draw the line. After I gave her more excuses she kind of found another bro and became super cold on me.

2. Met another ML in BQ and she only gives standard price hj. Got horny when I play with her pussy and nipple. So before she go full speed on hj, I pulled her panties down, sat up, pushed her on the massage bed and started licking her. Her pussy was clean shaven and odourless so I could go on for 15 to 20 mins. I guess she like it since she dun need to do anything. She even give me instructions e.g. speed and also put my finger in her pussy and lick at the same time. Tried my luck to go inside her after licking but always no luck until 1 day, she messaged me said she horny and missed my cunninglus. We went straight to a hotel for a session. During the ride she even asked for me to lick her while we were sitting behind the driver. I declined. At the hotel, we piak raw but didnt CIP. Got super good GFE after finish. Can hug, play with her nipples and she played with my balls until we went for 2nd round.

After that , she again asked me about my personal life. I was suspecting she want to get serious with me. But didn't want to go too deep into it.
Good for u bro. At least know how to draw the line. This ah tiongs always promise u the world one. Unless u have deep pockets can give her the life u want...or else she sure will go back to the massage line. What goes on behind closed doors u also don’t know. They come here to earn money and get citizenship/PR. Once the obtain it, most likely will leave u unless u handsome like Andy Lau

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience