View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 11
BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: my busty ex wild relationship story

Previously - we proceed to fuck and it was a rough one cause thinking about it make me damn horny. After we had our session we went to clean up ourselves and had our very late supper.

Continue,

So after supper we had a small discussion of buying lingerie or nightgown outfit to spice things up. I went to carousell to look through which outfit look decent but revealing type because we don't want the grab delivery to know she do it purposely.

My ex: babe you sure this one okay ma?
Me: why leh?
My ex: never wear before sia later they keep coming back how?
Me: they won't get a chance to see you la~ we always drive out
My ex: hehe but abit excited

So actually we didn't really bother much about if they would to stalk my ex cause I drive and I always park high level where we can just straight connect to the carpark. Can see that she's very horny and wet when we talked about it. Little background about her was she those super wild type, fuck in the public toilet, in the park and in the mall (at orchard after midnight kind when you still can walk to some parts of the mall so she did it at the basement food junction)

So after much scrolling thru with my ex, I purchased a white lace lingerie nightgown to warm up her as she don't wear all this kind to sleep or never she have all this. Next day morning I went back home as its covid period so everything were working from home. She went back to continue sleep after sending me off at her doorstep and I went to find the seller to collection the stuff and went home after.

Evening...
Text from my ex
My ex: bi I woke up le... you got the stuff already?
We slept like around 3 or 4am if I still can remember cause we were busy scrolling thru carousell and deciding which one to buy
Me: yup look not bad tho from the package
My ex: never open up and see if it's fit me?
Me: I think it will fit cause the seller said can adjust
My ex: the seller never ask why you buying this uh? Hahaha
Me: never I straight up told her it's for my gf present and she told me to enjoy that's all haha
My ex: what's for dinner?
Me: want go bugis for BBQ box? (I forget what dinner we eat but only recalled we went to bugis)
My ex: what time we meeting?
Me: 6pm?
My ex: you come over first then I go prepare lor
Me: okay

I went to prepare myself since it's already 5pm, tbh working from home for me it's just like watching Netflix till 5pm cause my work quite lepak. I prepare myself quite fast cause guy don't need to do much about themselves and we not going to some atas place where I need to wax and dress nice. Drove 10min to her place as we stay quite close to each other, went up to her place and she was about to preparing

My ex: wah you come so fast uh I was about to prepare nia
(She was in her tee braless can see her nip protruding out and never wear any panties)
Me: aiya I already prepared le ma come early so can go early lor
That's was what I wanted but things didn't go as planned, we went to the bedroom with the lace lingerie nightgown I bought for her and she tried it.

My ex: wah baby this one damn revealing sia I move about my nipple jiu can see liao
Me: ya sia but it fit you perfectly leh and can adjust the stripe from the back if you want it loose or tight but we try make it loose see it your boobs will drop out ma hehe
My ex: serious uh let me boobs reveal out?
Me: just one side if possible la but if both then it's a bonus for them hehe
My ex: eeee you like people to see me like that uh? Like that make you even more horny?
Me: yah kind of lor fantasy leh.

The nightgown I bought actually enough to flash her nipple when bending down but we wanna make it more wild, let one side of the boobs dropout. How? Pretend picking up something and let the stripe slip down but not sure if it work we didn't practice cause quite stupid hahaha. I got quite horny when she was wearing the nightgown and when she turn her back on me I pin her back doggie position. Pull my pants down as I got so hard from looking at her

My ex: biii what you doing?!
Me: I cannot tahan liao you wear until like that
My ex: sexy is it
Me: yaaaa and thinking about what we gonna do later also
My ex: naughty sia babyyyy I'm so wet already wtf
Me: cause of the nightgown and what we gonna do later?
My ex: maybe?

We started fucking doggie with the dress and telling her what if it's the grab delivery guy who is fucking her?

Me: baby, what if it's the grab guy who is fucking you now
My ex: (moan even louder) awww babyyy fuck me harder babyyyy!~ you wanna see me fucking with stranger?
Me: maybe next time?
My ex: anything for you babyyyy I'm a slut for you

After hearing this I fuck her so hard and almost cum inside her but luckily pull out and she swallow it. We clean up and proceed to shower and she went to prepare to go out for dinner.

Here is the link that I bought but not from this seller cause I can't find the seller from carousell or the chat should had followed her ID haha https://tin yurlDOTcom/43tnvj3n

*as for the link just backspace and the DOT change to . Can liao