View Single Post
Old 25-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm1tefeather View Post
Part 2

After shooting, she dried herself and helped to lay towels on the ground incase someone slip and fall. And after drying me, she proceeded to fill the jacuzzi with warm water and soap. Had to wait a while for water temperature to be just right and also for foam to rise before she helped me in. Jacuzzi was a relaxing experience and we chit chatted for abit. Afterwards she started grinding me in the jacuzzi while I rubbed on her clit. Both excited liao so proceeded indoors to shower and back to the bed for sex.

We were in multiple positions but ended with her riding me again. Took quite long to shoot but instead of rushing me or offering HJ like SG FLs she just slipped in a gentle reminder that we had about 15 min left. Quite a classy gesture. Took our time to shower again and was lead down and out by the ML. And when I exited the room and subsequently the building could tell I was the last customer there because all the room doors were wide open and no ladies were in the waiting area anymore.

Overall I had an enjoyable time considering its my first ever Nuru experience. This is one of the pricier Nurus, but based on their service (both sexual and non-sexual) you really feel like a king. Felt it was definitely worth it but will probably explore other joints next time I'm in BKK just for curiosity's sake. But of course YMMV.

Wow nice FR bro! After reading some reviews i was shooting for doki doki.. will share after my experience….