View Single Post
Old 17-06-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Good that at least you tried hi end, tha chang and the rest... One of the better HJ massage is Dream... but for 2k is consider ex for HJ massage, just a slight top up can get you a good service FJ+nuru at somewhere else.

There is a B2B ranking for shops in CM by customers of 1 of the biggest website in CM... those that you name is not even top 5 in the ranking. For 5k FJ (pretty or model) quality at Aurora, the same quality can be found for 2k+ at other shop. Simple as that, Aurora's Pretty or Model grade is just pricing gimmick and may be just normal quality at other shop, just that you didnt see enough or do enough homework...

I personally prefer to go to my regular shop, a (out of bound shop for local Thais man) shop with local neighbourhood chiangmai or chiangrai kampong girls no commercial feel but extraodinary good service because they are personally trained 1 to 1 by the ladyboss herself. I personally saw the ladyboss reject thai customers, so many thais trying their luck to get service there but no chance.. hahahaha

But nevertheless, hope you enjoyed your trip in CM....