Old 13-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
superman8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Traditional Treatment for ED/PE or prostrate problem

I tried a traditional practitioner for Ejaculation Problem before.I have to say she has changed my sex life, helping me find my confidence.

I am 44yo, I used to have ED. My ex-wife gave me up, partly because of only less than 10 times " half-way" sex during the past three years marriage life. I felt lonely sometimes, once I found a fl. The girl even laughed at me:" how can you find a gf in this case?" because she tried a lot, but failed to do hj.I tried this traditional practitioner for PE three sessions.After first session, I found my back, leg, heels pain are gone, uringe better, sleep better.And every morning, my didi can wake up, half way stand up.(before all the way sleeping , even in the morning.) I fully loaded by hj.After second sesson I found my didi can stand up very hard . Haha. after third session I think I am a normal man. Because I have had 3 times sex with my gf.But I can feel I still need her session. It is a pity, because she will leave Singapore in a week. I iwll try to get one or two more sessons from her. I have to say, I am very lucky to meet her.
Any bros, who need her help , can PM me.