View Single Post
Old 18-09-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Went to lor20 hse 58
No time to go other houses( $200) to test OKT whether they accept reduced 45 mins.
Female OKT of 2058 recognised me ( fair skinned deaf )

She intro one girl,urged me to pay $200.
I gestured $150
Girl and OKT looked displeased
Okt unhappily accept $150, then told me to scan TT
Girl took me to room where i undressed

Simple bath without washing my ass
Standard catbath,BJ , then FJ via cowgirl

Finished , she bath herself , then ask me to shower myself after coming out
On the way out,OKT said bye without smiling

If pay $200, will get better treatment and service?
I paid $200 at 2058 for Grace, we showered and fondled in the bathroom, rub rub. Had a great session on the bed. The $50 difference seems to result in a different experience. The extra 15 minutes work wonders.

I rather pay $200 for the better service, since we are already paying this much. If we put ourselves in the shoes of the Girl, I think we can answer our own doubts

The chinese saying, goat hair grows on goat itself, something like that

Anoother analogy, last time we pay $3.50 for chicken rice, now we pay $4 for the same. If we ask the Uncle can we pay $3.50 for the chicken rice, Uncle will oblige and give us less chicken 3 pieces of meat.

I am already grateful that we have PRC babes back, we can go fuck them. Definitely cheaper than massage parlour specials.
My friends told me, you go massage parlour, you pay $88 for that prostrate massage, HJ extra $80 to $100, BJ $120, FJ extra $150. He said might as well go to Geylang. $200, in one hour, both naked and in total privacy.

But I alternate between Viets and PRC. Vit M ah