View Single Post
Old 24-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14111 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 慧玲 (Hui Ling) horny gal with BBBJ, AR, CIM, COF, COB, Breastfuck (Room Included)

First of all, sorry for the late and negative FR. Had a session with her a few days ago.

Looks: 7/10 | Innocent look

Boobs: C – D | Soft and nicely shaped

Shower: 4/10 | Quick and rushing

BJ: 7/10 | No BBBJ because she said got ulcer but do not know true or not

BF: ?/10 | Never get to try

AR: ?/10 | Never get to try

Attitude/Service: 6/10 | One word - rush

Her standard has really dropped from bad to worse. Basically she is rushing throughout the whole session and ended in less than 30 minutes. I heard that she allocated only 15 MINUTES for each customer which is totally way off from the 1 hour that TS has stated. If you all do not mind the rush and waste of $$, by all means go ahead. I tried not to stereotype but to play safe, I will avoid ALL TS gals AT ALL COST as she is not the first one under TS that is rushing.

Min 2 points to trade.
Never return: undergroundtree, 18sons, qwerty1213, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, lipe, gianttissue, Warzboy, SoftRiceKing, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2

BACKLISTED
Shan Shan
慧玲 (Hui Ling)