View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I used to be one of those silly ones who asked for permission for everything. But with more experience, I realised that sometimes the more you ask, the higher the chances the ML will reject your request haha.

Nowadays I just go with the flow and see if the ML is receptive to my actions. I think generally as long as you’re nice to them and don’t behave like a dick then usually they’ll let you have your way?
You are absolutely right..

With experience you can apply the same template to almost every situation and adjust accordingly..

I really buay tahan man.. Actively posting in this thread again has made my urge grow stronger.. Don’t think can jiak vege till phase 3 liao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.