FR on another Ocean Princess...

L4 Rm28, Maggie
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 8/10, 35 C cup **Note
Body : 6.5/10 Fair skin, Ht about 1.6m, abit flabby at buttocks
BBBJ : 8/10, Deep & slow
FJ : 7/10
Overall : 7.5/10

Went there on 11/07/03 with a friend, he took Rm26 gal I go for the above gal. She was wearing a black tank-top and with the help of her wonder bra, wow boy!! I must say her groove was deep man!! quickly paid up and went in. Bath was SOP but can see her tits were kinda out of shape, read on to know why. She started off by giving a cat-bath from neck to groin, which I took the chance to carass her tits. (**Note)I can feel there was silicon inside, but remember brothers, do not tell the girl or whosever that their assets are fake, it will simply spoil your whole session!! Talked sweet lies to her that she's beautiful, smooth skin bla bla...In return she used her tits to raba my dick which in no time had 'grown' to its full potential while I played with her tits. Shortly she engulfed my dick into her mouth in deep, slow fashion...SHIOK!! 5 mins gone with cap on and she began to mount me from top, quite SOP. A couple of mins later she requested me to bonk her missionary. Took the chance to look at her pussy, which was hairy with strands found at the groin area, lips protruding. Bonked for another couple of mins I changed to doggie and off-loaded into her channel, accompanied by her moans...Cleaned up my dick and wrapped it in tissue and told me to wash later, good for dick. After washed up she told me to visit her again with a smile which most likely I will!!

For brothers who want to try her out pls ask the OKT for her room allocation because she told me her room is not fixed.
Happy bonking!!