View Single Post
Old 31-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=jeff88;3192958]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I think all the WL in the first section of House 14 are all unfriendly, and always chatting loudly along the corridor.

Agreed. I once asked the WL in Hse 14 Rm 5 (if I am not wrong, the one after Rm 4). She quoted me $30 and I replied whether can 69. She said yes, but $50. I said no, Thank you.

As I moved away, I heard her telling the rest along the corrider loudly in cantonese >> "no money still want to 69". I felt like turning around to tell her off and as I do not want to make a scene, I move on. I definetely will not pay $50 for her. There are better ones in Hse 2.
Yeah , house 2 still have maggie . Btw just rtf her .

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.