View Single Post
Old 25-01-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3110 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
what does ang pai means and why are ang pais popular?
ang pai is a hokkien word. It is literally translated from the chinese word 红 (ang) 牌 (pai).
It means very well in demand, very hot , popular ! When a ml is a ang pai, you will have a problem trying to book a slot with her unless you do advance booking, but that also won;t guarantee you a slot and she is in such demand that she will forget it. I had the experience before. I book the ml day in advance and when the day come, I went there and there was another person taking over my slot. The night before ,she went drinking and thereafter forgot about it. She apologised profusely to me and I told her it's alright, I will just try to book again, no big deal over it. Luckily she is also a very nice person.

Worst ang pai ml are those that becomes arrogant and big headed because they are so much in demand. Every day slot all taken up !