View Single Post
Old 20-03-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 23
starcross is one of the Best!starcross is one of the Best!starcross is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Kelly from RP yesterday, her thread is gone, maybe left already.
I may be zapped for saying this, but trying her was a bad decision. OKT was good, clear direction and replies. But the girl really cmi.

Wanted to feedback to OKT for her to improve but since she left, by writing publicly I won't really be breaking her ricebowl.

Appearance she looks nothing like the pic. The pic was beautified to the max I guess, not even 50% alike, have to see and see then see the slight resemblance.. Face shape not as sharp, her skintone have freckles, and some area have grey patches. I saw her hp wallpaper is her own beauty filtered pic, so maybe she's the one who provide those pics.

Wanted to reject her but thought since other FR were ok, don't disappoint her. End up she is nothing like what the other FRs mentioned. French was half hearted, find time to use phone, language barrier was there but she don't have Google translate at all. Did not offer to bath together. Bath towel is recycled (hang on the tv). And she keep telling me she was tired. Tell her to sleep if she want, and she really do so.. still have more than 30 mins and she tell me to "faster , next customer coming"

Maybe it's her last day, already ORD mood. Maybe I get her on a really bad day.

Above just my personal experience.