View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you do if your girl is too tight??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not sure why u listen to all the cock OKT said. Seriously what the fuck do they know about women anatomy? If they are so good, they would have become gynaecologist instead of OKT. If it can fit ur children, it can fit your cock la unless ur cock is big and long like a new born.
Women's pussy comes in different sizes bro. If you never had that feeling of your cock hitting the end of her pussy and you just can't push further without inflicting pain, then good for you. Maybe your cock is too small or the CBs you fucked are all the stir coffee type. Or you never fucked a girl before who has vaginismus.

I've had quite a few FLs and KTV gals give me back my money rather than try to attempt sex with me. Not always lucky enough to find one that can accommodate my size. I don't think TS was bullshitting, so just sharing with him how I managed to partially overcome this problem these 2 years....