View Single Post
Old 18-12-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
AMKrapist is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Was at Siam Reap for 4 days 3 nights. This is my experience.

*Pub Street*
- For good and affordable local food, try “Khmer Kitchen”. They have three outlets at different parts of pub street. Food + beer will be about us$20 for two pax.
- For legit massage, there are plenty of joints in pub street. Us$5 for foot and us$10 for body for 60 mins. I recommend “Temple Massage” beside “Temple Club”, it’s really nicely decorated. There are no happy ending here based on my experience.
- For clubbing, the most happening place at the moment is “Temple Club”. It’s three levels - first level is dance floor with DJ. There is a good mix of locals, tourists and FLs here. The FLs are not aggressive in siam reap. The 2nd level is comfy sofas with free pool tables. 3rd level is rooftop bar with live music. Beer is us$1.25.
- Somebody recommended Cheers, but it is not happening as I saw for 3 nights. If you like Ang mo backpackers, go to “Angkor What bar” opposite Temple club.
- For FLs, should not pay more than us$30/us$40 for ST/LT.

*KTVs*
- Tuk tuk driver brought us to “Top Town” and “Pattaya”. Prices are us$60 and $80 for ST and LT as of now. pls bargain if they ask for more.
- ST is 1 hour or 1 shot. For Top Town, you can also rent a room for us$10. LT is until 2am. Either ST or LT, The girl will follow you back straightaway.
- At “Pattaya”, there is a bar where you can drink and chat with the girls, other than the KTV rooms. We were asked to buy a drink at the bar before we can Tabao girl back. Also asked to tip mamasan us$5.
- We did not try the KTV singing. The rooms are decent but they are still using song books.
- Quality of girls- 2 out of 10 girls are fair skinned. For us, there are probably only 5 - 10 girls in both joints who can make it. In the bed, we find it hard to try different positions due to communication barrier. The girls have condoms but no lubricant. No one dragon service here. Manage your expectations.
- we tipped the Tuk tuk driver us$10 as he drove us all the way back to hotel. He gets comms from the Ktv too.
- Do give the girls a small tip if they give a good service. They get us$20/us$30 from ST/LT.

*General advice*
- Stay nearer to pub street. There isn’t other night spots to go. My suggestion will be along Sok san rd where there are plenty of cafes and restauarants.
- Tuk tuk cost is us$1.50 if the distance is less than 1km. We stay 3km away from pub street(it costs us$3 for every trip, after a while it adds up to a lot.)
- If you like pickups, target the single Japanese female traveller. We had some success with chatting them up at different points of the trip. It was easier than we expect.
- Beer gardens at Khmer Pub Street at very rundown. It’s mostly for locals. The girls CMI la. Waste of time only.

Hope these updated info is useful to fellow bros. Peace out.