View Single Post
Old 30-12-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
KC a Thai Freelance during her tour to Singapore. Managed to sweet-talk her into developing a closer relationship but not to the extent of committing to her. Went to Thailand for business 9 months ago and she accompanied me for a day and night. She didn't ask for money but I think she did expect me to pay her. I didn't but I did buy her a gift from Singapore to show her my appreciation.
So is it really Fuck Buddy or just female fren? Fuck is fuck, fren is fren.

So u have fucked her before? Fucking a normal girl is different from a Tamil, Mynamar, Pinoy. Fuck or no fuck does not make a difference. Of course dun say this in public, not very nice. So ridiculous some girls with looks cmi, cannot work that is okay, then bores,burdens others and cannot speak properly. Of course the girls with cmi looks, i got talk to them bec they can present themselves. Problem is the girls are none of the above qualities, might as well they wait for next life better, continue their lives is a waste of time.