View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

She tried to get up from the prone position but i pressed her down, i told her she should remain in that position unless she win 1 round.So I asked her to choose truth or dare.1st round she chose Truth,so i asked her who anal fucked her,if she answered truthfully,i would let her sit up and give her $100,but like a bitch she is,she chose to lie,saying she never did,its disgusting so she wont do it,she said bcos she had piles before,thats y her asshole is big..all rubbish! Told her i dont believe and i would give her a punishment for lying.She still dare to talk back nastily,saying punish punish lo,im not afraid.Then i went to my drawer to take out a halloween hat and pulled out the feather from the hat.Lifted up her ass high up again and surprisingly she didnt resist. Then I realised i had a toy handcuff left behind by customer during Halloween.Quickly used the handcuff to cuff her both hands in front together.She asked oh so this is the punishment? I gave her ass a hard spank and told her not to act smart. With her ass up,i opened her crack and started to tickle between the crack with the feather.She turned her head around and showed me her cfm face,biting her lips.As I tickle more,she started to shiver and moaned, and she started to plead with me to stop, i could see some cb juice flowing out of her pussy, decided to do more and asked her still wana be so yaya,she said she will not.Then i stopped and she automatically lift down her own ass onto my table. I told her round 2,truth or dare.She chose Dare.