View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

She invited me for high at TWG MBS and I picked her up at her place.She came dressed casually,nothing like the sexy foxy lady the previous night.She started to probe about my life after she came into my car.Said she was sorry to hear what happened to me,and hinted that i would find a better woman. She tapped on my arm and shoulder and soon hold my left hand together with her right hand. I told her gently that im driving,cant hold hands and she started her advances by putting her hand on my neck.I just let her and began to feel a little horny.Fuck,it was only 2pm in the afternoon.
Nothing unusual about the tea session,just chatting and letting her know about me while i had a good look at her and began fantasising.Her boobs are not that huge as Pinky's but i believe her ass is good even though she was dressed in shorts. She acted so well trying to please me and asked me about my sexual life after my divorce.
This shook me up,i cant be telling her i had fucked her daughter at all,so i joked that i had been very dry after my divorce and she laughed. She then made a surprise move by whispering into my ears that she would help me with my dryness ,so we flirted with each other in our conversations but i tryed to act as well by acting like a gentleman,saying oh i cant do this to my staff's sister.
At the end of our tea session,she asked me whether can i send her a lift home as she had a dinner appointment later, but would definitely like to meet me again after her dinner, i said sure and we both hold hands while walking out of TWG. While waiting for the lift,she suddenly hugged me and thanked me for being a nice guy. I wanted to move my hands down her ass while hugging her but decided not to,so as to act gentleman, she gave me a light kiss on my cheek and i could feel her soft breasts on my body,the lift came and we went in. As there were many people rushing in despite the notice that only 4 ppl is allowed, she purposely stood in front of me, and leaned herself onto me,i could feel her ass rubbing against my cock and it really aroused me.