View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: anyone wanna jerk off to my gf+ex gfs pics and vids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike View Post
hi sbf bros i got a fantasy/fetish that i wanna fulfil and u guys can enjoy while doing it for me...i have some pics/vids of my current gf and ex gfs...i wanna see someone jerk off to their pics/vids...only 1 condition : i must be able to see u jerk off to their pics/vids so either webcam,take a vid or if possible i'll be there to watch..its not a gay/bi sexual thing..its juz i wanna see another guy cumming for my gf/ex gfs...i think its a pretty common fetish..so pm me guys and we'll discuss more..this is not a scam/trick/joke..genuine request..juz fulfil the conditions and i will allow u to jerk off to their pics and vids...no money involved..juz jerk off and go...bonus if u wanna tell me abt all the things you wanna do to them..so anytime juz PM me..we'll arrange..guarantee the girls are pretty/cute..
Sorry but i dun have $100k for you to extort for nine months after that