View Single Post
Old 21-05-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by benster View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-bai-he/

My humble 2 cents worth for the above masseuse. Got to know her back in year 2019. From my last recollection she is indeed a service oriented lady. Few days ago revisit her again to reminisce some old romance. Service still as top notch as her specialty is her signature bbbj blow till you pop. Of course massage skill is no match for those authentic massage lady but what she lacks in she compensate with her other strengths, which is her service oriented mindset as well as her superb gfe what is equivalent to previous life lover. Bros who are susceptible to such strong gfe enticement must beware in case you plunge too deep into the valley. Had a great time with her which I will not elaborate through details. It’s entirely for me to know for you to find out. She might need to brush up her massage skill a little in order to be perfect in this line. All in all for those bros who wish for quality gfe, feel free to give it a try. No regrets ya. Kindly remind her to brush up her massage skill too if you bros ever visit her. Lastly my observation of the vital stats as follow:

Looks: 8/10 she got a syt look with her braces which most guys will likely succumb to her.
Body: 8/10 wow, she possessing a pair of D cups which is good to fondle and suck while she is performing the deed on me. I was like a hungry baby keep grabbing and sucking her tits non stop. Figure wise as compared to 2019 a little put on weight but her butt and boobs still well maintained.
Bbbj: 9/10 Well with her braces on, personally I feel abit uncomfortable but some bros perhaps may like an “iron” bbbj with her braces on which can stimulate the sexual atmosphere.
Gfe: 10/10 I would give her a perfect for this department. She is good at this department. Accommodating.
Massage: 6/10 Unlike the professional hard kind which I prefer.

Enjoy and stay safe bros. Cheers
Fake
You just discredited all your future FRs from here on
And did more harm than good for the ML