Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dude, you are the one that posted most photos...so either you put an effort to remind brothers here not to quote your photos unnecessarily or I remove your posts with photos...

I think you have personal interests in posting such photos...wonder how much commission you get...can you ask the pimps to advertise here and share some profits...
Sorry for posting photos.
BTW I myself is a big spender in balai.
Many bros who travelled with me before know.
I do not need such $.
Previously till early last year, any bros stay at Axxxx Hotel enjoy a $5 discount quoting my name. Till too many drivers complain then they withdraw the discount.
If any bros go on the same trip with me to villa, the booking fee of girls will be definitely cheaper. Be it a 50 k or 100k, it's cheaper.
Even at money changer, they will be getting better rates.

Please pm me on the advertisement fee then let me talk to driver.
I understand forum need income.
If I am unable to get at least a advertisement for forum, I will stop myself in forum.
Thank you.