Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2005, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: L8h43

raw is war! i've been told that there's a WL (G7) who initiates BBBJ, RAW n anal for her patrons, regardless regular/tirak/newcomer. though she's still around n not tested positive at the DSC, i honestly think this WL is scary. according to my trusty resources, despite offering the above-mentioned, she also sows discort amongst her fellow WL in the house. some even say she practices kong-tao, so as to get the cheongsters who give her head/69 hooked on her.

i can comprehend that patrons may request for BBBJ/Raw/CIM/anal etc for the thrill, but of cos its up to the WL's descretion to oblige or not. i'm pretty sure if we as cheongsters r aware n concerned of the risks of "striking lottery", then all the more the WLs would be even more concerned in regards to this matter. afterall, its their livelihood... surely they fear becoming the carrier of the plagued disease after they ORD from the scene, perhaps in hope to lead a normal n peaceful life when they return home - where ever home may be.

the fear factor here is how curious it is for a WL to be initiating the act, of cos there could be exceptional cases where she'd offer such for her tirak/regular cos she trusts him enough (but still bearing the fear at the back of her mind). any motives for her to perform the high-risk manouvres.....i'll leave it to your own discretions n speculations.

we're all in for the thrill n spills, but foresaking protection...thats a little overboard. if the rubber they provide is nt to your liking, i'm sure u can easily get hold of thinner/ribbed/flavored ones so as to make it a worthy session. am sure this lil gesture of consideration is certain to demonstrate your sensitivity towards the gal...in return...for me to know.. for you to find out

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse