View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unknown STD symptoms from Capped BJ/FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Seriously? OMG many will be waiting for their turn to come. Everyone is using hand sanitiser almost every other hour. I saw one guy entering the shop, he used the hand sanitiser machiam wash hand. The floor right below the sanitiser bottle is very very wet and his hand is like just washed.
Use those derma-medico types and avoid alcohol based sanitisers.
A bit more expensive but the trade off is I dun get dry skin and chafing which happens when I was using those alcohol based sanitisers. I carry my own bottle of sanitiser now instead of relying on those commercial ones provided by malls and businesses.

Fortunately for me my allergy is just dry skin and chafing..... not those severe symptoms described by those affected bros.