Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bubuking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Just came back from a not so ordinary massage outing in Yishun.
Competition is tough in the area and most ML are not doing so well in business.

She is 1 of the great cock teasers which I had visited before.
Since she was complaining to me that business was not so good now while chit chatting during the massage, I counter offer her the GQ and lured her with an additional 3 red note on top of the usual 1 blue one, to not just tease my cock but to give my cock a warm mouth wash too.
She cheekily rejected at first and flick her fingers to hit my cock tip, though slight painful but it run an electrifying short of shiokness down the blood-filled cock... 🤩 🤩

Anyway, the notes still speak louder than dignity to let the ML relent and abide to giving my cock a warm mouth wash.... eventually, the naughty me, hold her head hard with both hands before ejaculation, managed to spray some protein into her mouth, as she forced her head up and hit me cock head again...😁 😁 for cummings in her mouth without warning her. 😜
She spit the protein into the towel and rush outside to wash up before returning to clean me up with a small wet towel. She flicks her fingers to hit my cock tip a few times while cleaning my cock. The electrifying shiokness is not easy to describe with words.

Left the place walking with jelly legs, a little swollen cock head 🤣 and a lighter wallet in the pocket.

Hope that everyone had a Wonderful Sunday.
Bro mind sharing contact thanks.